Subject: IPCR - Questionnaire Published in ISAA Early Indicators Questionnaire – Migration and Refugee Situation (weekly)
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 15:34:50 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Dear IPCR Web Platform User,

Please note that a questionnaire has been published in the module ISAA Early 
Indicators Questionnaire – Migration and Refugee Situation (weekly).
You can access it by clicking on the following link: Published Questionnaire 
<https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu/Full-Activation/Migration-Crisis/Questionnaires/ctl/Results/mid/1506/qid/1453>

Dear Managing and Validating Authorities, Kindly be informed that the 
questionnaire for the early indicators report (weekly) on the Migration and 
Refugee Situation is now available on the IPCR platform: all Member States 
are invited to reply and provide (new or updated) contributions. The IPCR 
questionnaire was revised to discontinue questions on statistics. As 
anticipated in the ISAA report 349, starting from the ISAA report 350, 
reference will be made to data collected by Frontex (and other relevant 
Agencies) from Member States and provided by the Agencies for the purpose of 
compiling the ISAA report. ISAA report 436 covers the period from 28 October 
to 3 November 2024. The deadline for contributions is Monday 4 November 
2024, at 12:00 (CET). Kind regards, On behalf of the ISAA lead, EU IPCR 24/7 
POC Phone: +32 22 999 777 E-mail: [email-masked] Web: 
https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu/

Please do not reply to this message.

For any further questions, please send an e-mail to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Unsubscribe 
<https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu/IPCR-Community/User-Profile?position=Module1506> 
from email messages regarding this module.